Study online courses at iTFE
iTFE offers online training in:
SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety (Food Safety Handler) online
Nationally accredited as SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety (level 1), this course is considered to be the most effective entry-level course for basic food hygiene procedures. It covers the importance of serving and storing food safely, the necessary measures for serving food to vulnerable persons, the safety requirements for commercial food operations and much more.
Recommended for kitchen hands, sandwich hands, larder chefs and front of house staff.
SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices (Food Safety Supervisor) online
iTFE’s intensive food safety (level 2) course provides supervisors in hospitality businesses with the required certification for the role. The course covers a mixture of nationally accredited units of competency with the integration of particular state legislation that affects food businesses.
Combined food safety handler and supervisor (Level 1 and 2) online
Combine SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety (Food Safety Handler) and SITXFSA002 Participate in safe food handling practices (Food Safety Supervisor) in one handy online learning experience.
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) NSW online
Planning on working in a bar or hotel in Sydney or within NSW? You’ll need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate. iTFE’s RSA online course is available to all Australian and overseas residents that are planning to work in Sydney’s and NSW’s vibrant hospitality industry.
Getting started with online learning
- Make sure you have your Unique Student Identifier (USI) number on hand. If you don’t have a USI, you can create one here for free
- Select your preferred online course and click the enrol now button. You’ll be redirected to our online learning platform.
- Register for an online learning account
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email, confirming your account. Click the link contained in the email.
- You’ll be redirected to our login page. Enter your details to log into your new account.
- Pay for your course using PayPal or a credit card.
- Start your training.
Online training certificates
- Once you’ve successfully completed a course, you’ll be issued a confirmation letter specifying that you’ve passed the course.
- If the course is a nationally accredited course you’ll receive your certificate in the mail within one week of completion.