White Card: CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) course provides participants with the basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry, information about preventing workplace injury and illness, identify hazards and risks and workplace injury management.
All people performing construction work require proof of having completed a general construction induction for the industry.
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card) course is designed for all workers carrying out construction work including:
- Self-employed persons
- Supervisors and project managers
During this course, students will cover the following areas
- Identify Construction Hazards and Control Measures
- Identify OHS/WHS Legislative Requirements
- Identify OHS/WHS Communication and Reporting Processes
- Identify OHS/WHS Incident Response Procedures
- Use of personal protective equipment
iTFE is approved by WorkSafe Victoria to deliver CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry. This course is also known as White Card Training Victoria.
Note: Students on a Student VISA (subclass 500) are not eligible for enrolment.
Please note all students must provide 100 points of original identification to reception on the day of their training. Below is a list of documents you can bring with you to provide 100 points of ID:
- Australian birth certificate - 70 points
- Australian drivers licence - 40 points
- Current state/territory proof of age or photo card - 40 points
- Medicare card - 25 points
- ATM card - 25 points
- Utility bill - 25 points
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|