Property Risk and Compliance Essentials
iTFE’s Property Risk + Compliance Essentials course provides a thorough introduction to property risk management for managers, building owners, real estate supervisors, body corporates and contractor managers.
The course presents a variety of solutions for those who are confronted with the constant challenge of understanding their legal obligations and risk exposures relating to the design, management, use and maintenance of a property.
Providing a unique insight, iTFE’s Property Risk & Compliance Essentials course covers the following key areas:
- Introduction to Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) - Property Sector focused
- Effective facility & property management systems
- Essential Services
- Risk Management, including property diversification & acquisitions
- Contractor Management
- Public Liability
- Tenancy management and responsibilities
- Energy efficiency and sustainability
- Building refurbishment and restoration management
- Electrical safety / Plant & Equipment / Asbestos & Hazardous materials
iTFE’s course will assist key stakeholders with the knowledge, understanding and strategies on how to manage their assets diligently. Additionally, this course provides a great opportunity for participants who are currently undertaking a course of study in property and services management, to a very informative and interactive one day course from facilitators who work in this field on a daily basis.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Course is run over 8 consecutive hours, with a hour lunch break.
$475.00 including learning resources.
How to apply
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|