Health and Safety Committee Course
This one day course is designed for both newly elected and current Health and Safety Committee (HSC) members, as well as managers and supervisors involved in health and safety activities.
Focusing on current OHS/WHS legislation, the legal and administrative function, as well as the roles and responsibilities of Health and Safety Committee members. This course is delivered utilising theory and practical activities and includes instructor-led presentations and scenarios to ensure HSC members can participate in the systematic management of safety in the workplace.
The course focuses on:
- Current OHS/WHS legislation and supporting documentation.
- The legal and administrative function of the Health and Safety Committee
- Roles and responsibilities of committee members
- Consultation and worker representation activities in the workplace
- Methods of improving the effectiveness of committees
- How HSC's can participate in the systematic management of safety in the workplace
- Participation and continual safety improvement
This course is run over eight consecutive hours, with an hour lunch break.
Participants are required to bring proof of identification documents, such as a passport or driver’s licence on the day of training.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a Certificate of Attendance. There is no formal assessment as part of this course.
Enrol below or contact iTFE on 1300 659 557
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|