Take your service game to the next level
The Customer Service course is focused on the customer service and selling skills/techniques commonly used in the Retail/Hospitality and Tourism sector. To give you an idea, the program is 3-4 hours and includes ice breaker activities, role playing and team building exercises where participants are provided with the following:
- Overview of the ACCC and Retail/Hospitality industry
- Importance of providing quality service to enhance the customer experience
- Distinguishing customer needs and wants using different methods of communication
- Importance of product knowledge and tools to effectively sell product or service
- Responding and resolving customer complaints
Melbourne (Carlow House, Level 1, 289 Flinders Lane)
Students receive a certificate of participation upon completion of this course
- Provide a quality service experience to customers
- Proactively respond to difficult service situation
- Develop a customer relationship
- Resolve customer complaints
- Customer feedback
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|
Book your NSW Licensee Training today!
One day course.
Sydney CBD location.