Young Job Seeker Program
The Young Job Seeker Program is a non-accredited course but a great starter for young people entering the service industries and an opportunity to gain crucial job seeking tips and skills for employment. Some of the topics covered are:
- Recognising applicants own skills and abilities
- What can young people do to make a first impression and job researching
- Tips on preparing successful cover letters, resumes and interview techniques
- Self-reflection and Feedback
- Using networks and navigating social media for employment/creating online job profiles
Non-accredited. Participants receive a certificate of participation
Online- live virtual classroom- Zoom platform.
Short course delivery, activities include verbal questioning, videos and participation in discussions throughout session.
$40 per person
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|