Victorian Licensees Training Course Virtual Classroom
Virtual Training for licensees and nominees building new operations or transferring existing licences within Victoria.
iTFE's Victorian Licensee's Training Course (New Entrant Training equivalent) is a virtual training course for licensees and nominees building new operations or transferring existing licences within Victoria.
The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) in Victoria requires that new Licensees complete New Entrant Training before granting a liquor license. iTFE has been accepted by the VCGLR to deliver the Victorian Licensee's Training Course throughout Victoria.
The aim of Victorian Licensee's Training Course delivered virtually is to provide an overview of Victorian liquor licensing laws, and associated issues that will enable licensees to comply with their legal obligations and contribute to minimising alcohol-related harm in the community.
Benefits of studying via Virtual Classrooms
- Costs just $175 and includes your Certificate of Completion via email.
- Participate in the course from home (Zoom application needed on personal device or computer).
- Course is run over seven consecutive hours.
- During the Victorian Licensee's Training Course, you’ll be exposed to a range of videos, answering of verbal questions, and other theory-based learning methods.
- Towards the end of your Victorian Licensee's Training Course, our trainer will ask you to sit a theory assessment task comprised of multiple choice questions.
- You will receive an interim letter of completion at the successful conclusion of the course.
- Certificates will be emailed to each successful participant within 2 business days of the attended course.
The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) is a prerequisite for staff and management undertaking Victorian Licensee's Training Course. Those applicants who do not already have their Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate will also need to complete an RSA course. iTFE runs our RSA courses daily to book please visit our RSA course page.
Note: NSW Students on a Student VISA (subclass 500) are not eligible for enrolment.
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|