SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety - Food Safety Handler Level 1 Online
iTFE's Food Safety Handler course is a must for anyone looking to start work in the hospitality industry.
Nationally accredited as SITXFSA001 Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety, this course is considered to be the most effective entry-level course for basic food hygiene procedures. It covers the importance of serving and storing food safely, the necessary measures for serving food to vulnerable persons, the safety requirements for commercial food operations and much more.
During this course, students will gain an understanding of:
- Correct storage temperatures
- Dealing with danger foods
- Personal hygiene for staff members
- Cleaning food preparation areas
- Prevention measures in the kitchen pest control
This online course is available in every Australian state and territory.
- NSW & VIC $40
- NT, QLD, SA, TAS and WA $35
Students receive a Statement of Attainment upon completion of this course.
Course is available online for students in all Australian states and territories.
Online component approximately 3 hours.
Assessment: Multiple choice questions, case study questions and interactive online activities
- If you don’t have a Unique Student Identifier (USI), create one for free
- Register for an online learning account
- Check you email for your log in detail
- Log in to your new account
- Pay for your course using PayPal or Credit Card
- Start your training
- Pass online assessment
- Complete a Third Party Practical Skills Report from a food business workplace
QLD, WA, TAS, NT: $35