Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) VIC Virtual Classroom
Is serving or selling alcohol part of your job?
You’ll need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate. iTFE’s RSA Virtual Classroom online course is VCGLR Accredited and available to all Australian and overseas residents that are planning to work in a Victorian businesses handling & serving alcoholic beverages.
iTFE is accredited by the Director of Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR), to deliver the Responsible Serving of Alcohol course in Victoria.
This course covers legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol, harm minimisation and duty of care, anticipating problems and managing patrons, assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons, advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol.
Benefits of studying via Virtual Classrooms
- Costs just $59 and includes your interim RSA certificate from VCGLR (emailed) plus your hard copy Certificate of Completion (posted in the mail)
- Participate in the course from home (Zoom application needed on personal device or computer)
- Course is run over four consecutive hours.
- During the RSA course, you’ll be exposed to a range of videos, answering of verbal questions, and other theory-based learning methods.
- Towards the end of your RSA course, our trainer will ask you to sit a theory assessment task comprised of multiple choice questions.
- You will receive an interim letter of completion at the successful conclusion of the course.
- Certificates will be mailed to each successful participant within 2 business days of the attended course.
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|
|Wednesday June 10, 2020, 9:00am - 1:00pm||Online Virtual Classroom||15 seats available||$59|
|Friday June 12, 2020, 9:00am - 1:00pm||Online Virtual Classroom||15 seats available||$59|
|Monday June 15, 2020, 9:00am - 1:00pm||Online Virtual Classroom||15 seats available||$59|