Customer Service Essentials Online
Take your service game to the next level
The Customer Service course is focused on the customer service and selling skills/techniques commonly used in the Retail/Hospitality and Tourism sector. To give you an idea, the program is 2.5 hours and includes ice breaker activities, role playing and team building exercises where participants are provided with the following:
- Overview of the ACCC and Retail/Hospitality industry
- Importance of providing quality service to enhance the customer experience
- Distinguishing customer needs and wants using different methods of communication
- Importance of product knowledge and tools to effectively sell product or service
- Responding and resolving customer complaints
Delivered Virtually Online via ZOOM
Students receive a certificate of participation upon completion of this course
- Provide a quality service experience to customers
- Proactively respond to difficult service situation
- Develop a customer relationship
- Resolve customer complaints
- Customer feedback
Book this course today
|Date||Location||Seats available||Price||Get started|
Book your NSW Licensee Training today!
One day course.
Sydney CBD location.