RSA Online (NSW)
Planning on working in a bar or hotel?
You’ll need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate. iTFE’s RSA online course is available to all Australian and overseas residents that are planning to work in New South Wales’s vibrant hospitality industry.
This course covers Nationally recognised unit SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol including: legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol, harm minimisation and duty of care, anticipating problems and managing patrons, assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons, advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol.
Want the convenience of learning in your own time?
Can International Students Apply?
- Yes, conditions apply, please contact our Careers’ Team
How long does the course take to complete?
- The course typically takes a day to complete.
Do I receive my RSA certificate immediately?
- You receive an interim RSA Certificate within 24 hours of completion then a copy of completion is mailed out.
iTFE is registered with the office of Liquor and Gaming NSW (L&G NSW) to run our RSA course in NSW.
Benefits of learning online
- Costs just $120 and includes your interim RSA certificate from Liquor & Gaming NSW (emailed) plus your Nationally recognised RSA Statement of Attainment for SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol (posted in the mail)
- Learn at your own pace with up to 3 months to complete the course
- Interactive content makes completing the course easy with additional support materials provided
- Easy step by step approach – 4 elements of learning (each element is set at a minimum time of 30 minutes to complete)
- Support provided Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm