RSA Training in NSW

Get job-ready for hospitality work in NSW

RSA onsite and workplace delivery. Contact us for more information.


In NSW, it is a requirement that anyone working within a licensed alcohol-serving venue holds a Liquor & Gaming NSW approved RSA Competency Card.

iTFE’s RSA course covers the nationally recognised unit SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol which includes:

  • legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
  • harm minimisation and duty of care
  • anticipating problems and managing patrons
  • assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
  • advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol


Who is eligible to access this fee-free training?

  • You need to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand resident
  • No longer at school
  • Aged 18 or over
  • Must not currently hold an RSA competency card

Contact us today

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
ImageContact us today
Call us today 1300 659 557
Tap to call us today 1300 659 557

Holding a valid RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) Competency Card is required for all workers in licensed, alcohol-serving venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and other licensed establishments in New South Wales. This requirement is enforced by Liquor and Gaming NSW. 


iTFE is registered with L&G NSW to provide RSA training in NSW.

Enrol today to secure your spot!

to_top Created with Sketch.