RSA Training in NSW
Get job-ready for hospitality work in NSW
RSA training held face-to-face in central Sydney.
Courses are held during May and June. Hurry! Places are strictly limited.
In NSW, it is a requirement that anyone working within a licensed alcohol-serving venue holds a Liquor & Gaming NSW approved RSA Competency Card.
iTFE’s RSA course covers the nationally recognised unit SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol which includes:
- legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- harm minimisation and duty of care
- anticipating problems and managing patrons
- assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol
Who is eligible to access this fee-free training?
- You need to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand resident
- No longer at school
- Aged 18 or over
- Must not currently hold an RSA competency card