Responsible Service of Alcohol

Planning on working in a bar or hotel?

Then iTFE’s RSA course can set you up with the compliance unit you’ll need to get started.

But be quick, and book early, classes fill up quickly up to a week ahead of the course.


Enrol in VIC RSA virtual classroom

Book this course today

  • Victoria
Date Location Seats available Price Get started
No sessions are currently available in this state. Please contact us to request more information and course dates.

RSA stands for Responsible Service of Alcohol, and in Victoria it is a requirement that anyone working within a licensed alcohol-serving venue holds a Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor, Regulation (VCGLR) in Victoria.

The RSA course covers legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol, harm minimisation and duty of care, anticipating problems and managing patrons, assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons, advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol.


iTFE is accredited by the Director of Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR), to deliver the Responsible Serving of Alcohol course in Victoria.

Course requirements and eligibility

Participants are required to bring proof of identification documents, such as a passport or driver’s licence on the day of training.

Enrol today to secure your spot!

to_top Created with Sketch.