Sydney Training Centre
Institute of Training and Further Education is located in the heart of the Sydney business district, on the George Street bus routes, two minutes from Central Railway Station and across the road from Chinatown. Most tourist attractions such as Darling Harbour, Haymarket, Star City, QVB building and so on are within easy walking distance.
Our facilities include:
- Three training rooms with capacity to 25 persons;
- Student café;
- The latest audio-visual equipment;
- Computer and networking labs utilising the latest technologies;
- A library of the various textbooks and workbooks;
- Fast Internet Access;
- Student Common Room;
- Tea room, Microwave, Refrigerator and hot water.
Level 6, 770 George Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
T: 02 9281 1555 | F: 02 9281 4110